I believe that change management, using a structured, considered and tested process for introducing and bedding down change, is a vital component in all organisational change - and this doesn't simply mean a media release or communications strategy.
The launch event for the new ACT chapter is coming up on 26 April at 5:30pm for a 6:00pm start.
It will be held at Airservices Australia in the Kingsford Smith Room at 26 Constitution Avenue Canberra and is being sponsored by SMS Management and Technology and Airservices Australia.
Speakers at the event will include Caroline Perkins, CMI President and developer of the Organisational Change Management Maturity Model, and will speak about this latest research and development.
Local CMI-accredited OCM practitioner and ACT CMI committee member, Rohan Lane will also provide an informal report on ‘the state of the Territory’ talking about his experience of Organisational Change Management in the ACT.
Some of the benefits of joining the Chapter include:
- Networking with other change practitioners
- Access to latest research, trends, tools and information
- Speakers presenting on a variety of change management topics
- Sharing, connecting and collaborating with others
- Expanding your contacts within the industry
- Professional development through workshops, mentoring and masterminds
- Building your credibility within the industry through being part of a professional body.