It features a range of presentations as well as five panels, on
- How are real time & social media platforms changing political communication?
- The changing role of traditional political news gatekeepers in the age of the real time web,
- Controlling the message in the real time web era,
- Alternative views of political news, and
- Gov 2.0: Participatory Democracy & Citizen Engagement
I'll be liveblogging the event (wifi willing) and participating in the Gov 2.0 panel.
I believe it is still possible to register for the event. However if you cannot make it, you can follow it on Twitter via the hashtags #ozpolitics and #media140.