If you're in town, or can make it there, I recommend that you consider attending.
The event is organised by the Institute of Public Administration WA (@ipaawa) and the event hashtag is #rightClick
More details below:
Transform the Way You Communicate - RigthtClick 2011 Conference
Attend RightClick 2011 and find out how you and your organisation can effectively use social media and new technologies in the workplace both safely and securely. Hear case studies from the public and private sector and the challenges and opportunities technology has provided.
Discussions will include:
- Why should government adopt digital media?
- Benefits of social networking services.
- Implications for policy makers and those employing young people in the workplace.
- Expanding young people’s digital citizenship.
- Communicating and engaging internal & external stakeholders.
- Security and privacy issues.
- The role of a Government 2.0 Advocate.
Who should attend?
Any professional interested in developing and using technology more effectively in the workplace.
Tell your colleagues:
We encourage you to tell interested colleagues about the conference.
9:00am - 4:30pm
Hyatt Regency Perth